2011/09/19

nonsense


Please ignore my ugliness on this picture. On saturday I was on a J-Rock concert and I made this picture on my way back home after it. The band who played is called NEGA. The concert was pretty good I think. But I hate most of the german fans ... they are ... dumbasses. Haha. The most are hysteric fan girlies. Hate them!


Yesterday I decided to remove my woven extensions. And next week I'll dye my hair in my natural color because I want brighter hair. Like dark blonde or something like that. With some grey highlights. So please be curious !! :3



And the last thing I wanna tell about is that I'm damn happy today. Why? Haha, only some people know it. It's a secret!


But when the time has come I'll reveal it. Please understand it.


See yaa next time.
Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment