2011/10/14

nail art


Today I made my first dotted nail art. I really love dots! So I have to try this. I also made this for tomorrow because in Düsseldorf (Germany) we had a big festival called "Japan day" manny people will come to see the japanese firework in the evening. I'll report about this next time !!


This are the equipment you need for this dotted nail art.
And for perfect dots you can use a nail art pen. This helps a lot!!
I used Manhattan - "tip whitener" for the white part, essence - "color black" for the black part and p2 - "nail art top coat" for finish them. I also used plastic nails because my own nails are very crumbly and often break up when I want to grow them. But this is not that I wanna talk about this time. 


Do you like them ?


See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment