2012/01/15

Yesterday

Shiyuu (right) and me (left)

Long time no see. 

I didn't tested my barrel waver so review comes later. When I tested it. But at the Moment I'm not in the mood to test it. So sorry for waiting. 

Yesterday I went to a party with some friends. We had so much fun. Music was nice. 


Here you can see my outfit and make up from yesterday.

clothes
hair bow: by super lovers
cropped shirt: by monki
tank top: by H&M
trousers: by monomania
leggings: by H&M
shoes: by H&M

make up
upper lashes no name product
lower lashes: kiko
lenses: Geo Xtra grey 15mm
make up: skin79 bb cream mixed with skin match make up from ASTOR
compact powder: kiko #01 soft
eyeshadow: no name products I used silver and white glitter shadow
eyeliner: no name product
gel eyeliner: maybelline
mascara: manhattan go4big waterproof
for my lips: also no name products 

Can't wait till april. Wanna buy new clothes at monomania !!

No comments:

Post a Comment