2012/06/25

Tagged for "Liebster Blog Award"


Hey girls MINYOUNG♡ tagged me for "Liebster Blog Award"
Thank you cutie. :D


The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!

11 facts about me:
- I'm Japan obsessed
- I love to sleep the whole day but at night I stay awake.
- I love fluffy things.
- I can talk a lot (mostly nonsense)
- I hate bad hair days
- I love dogs and cats
- I can eat a packet of potato chips every day (addicted)
- I love to collect cheki (little polaroid pictures)
- I hate to get up early in the morning
- I'm obsessed in monomania clothing.
- I hate soccer

MINYOUNG♡ questions and my answers:
1. Have you already achieved some of your goals? If yes, what was it?
My first big goal was to travel to japan. I reached it two times until now. And now I have new bigger goals.
I also have some other goals for job etc. but I think everyone has this.
2. Would you want to go back to your childhood?
Sometimes.
3. Are you obsessed into anything/anyone and what?
Yes, I'm obsessed to many things: 己龍 (Kiryu), Music in general, Japan and more ...
4. You win a flight ticket and you can be choose wherever you want to go. Where would you go?
For sure japan !
5. Which character you want to be in Pokémon?
A cute Pokémon. Haha.
6. If you have the chance to win 10,000 EUR/US or cookies for a year. Which would you choose?
Money. I'm sorry. HAHA.
7. Do you believe in true love?
No.
8. Are you superstitious?
No, I believe in things I can see and are touchable for me.
9. Where would you like to live and why?
Japan because I love this country, the culture and the people there.
10. How you feel about animal cruelty?
Sadness.
11. Which Idol would you want to spend a whole day?
九条武政 (Kujou Takemasa) from 己龍 (Kiryu)

My 11 questions:
1. Are you obsessed into anything/anyone and what?
2. Do you belive in love at first sight?
3. Are you pessimistic, optimistic or rather realistic?
4. What was your dream job when you was a child?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. Do you had some embarrassing experience? Tell me one you had.
7. Do you have dreams for you future? Which is your biggest one?
8. What's your favourite kind of music?
9. Are you happy at this moment with your life?
10. When you can change on thing in your life. What would it be?
11. Who's your biggest idol and why?

Tagged people:
1. shiyuu
2. Ivy

SORRY NO MORE TAGGS ! 
Because the most people I wanna tag were tagged before from other people.

Aiji

But feel free to answer my questions too.


No comments:

Post a Comment