2012/07/26

Yesterday

Yesterday my boyfriend and I had birthday. (。’▽’。)♡
Cool huh !? We are same age and have same birthdate.

Therefore we spent this day together (。♥‿♥。)

At first my boyfriend had to work. When he comes home I dyed his hair and we dressed a little up for the evening.


We went to a japanese restaurant with his sister. I ate Teriyaki Miso Ramen. It looks so nice and It was soooo delicious.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

We also drank some hot Sake. Also tastes very good.
 

 





I got this game from my boyfriend (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


And this cute flowers from his sister ♥(ノ´∀`)


All in all it was a very nice birthday not very special but totally nice.
I thank everyone who had congratulated me (´ε` )♡

Thank you 

1 comment:

  1. ich habe dich getaggt :)
    http://stray-in-chaos.blogspot.de/2012/07/schulzeit-tag.html

    ReplyDelete