2012/09/04

Some new pictures



So here are some new pictures with my new extensions. 
At first I thought they look different like my own hair color. 

But later I went to the haidresser and she said the color is really okay and I only had to thinning my own hair because it's to thick and look out of the extensions. 
This doesn't look natural. 

So tomorrow the hairdresser will thinning them. 
And then I can wear my extensions without this strange feeling "omg everyone can see I'm wearing extensions" ... ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ

So that's it for today.

See you (✿◠‿◠)



Ps: Today is my first year blog anniversary (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweety<3
    I find your blog very cool and sweet and i send you an coral blog award :*

    http://brokedarkangel.blogspot.de

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete