2012/12/16

Shopping gets

Yesterday we went a little Christmas Shopping. 
First with my dad and my boyfriend.
My dad asked us what he can buy for my mum ... every year the same. Haha.
But we found something.
My byofriend and I also bought some Christmas Presents. But for sure no pictures of them. 
Later we went to Oberhausen to met Shiyuu.
We also went a little shopping.
And visited the little christmas market in front of the Centro.
It was a very nice day.

Here are my gets:


Babyliss Easy Waves C260E


It has 3 temperature setting for 3 hair types.
160°C / 180°C / 200°C 
Fine,bleached and/or damaged hair // Normal,coloured and/or wavy hair // Thick, and/or very curly hair


First test. 

Next weekend I'll upload better pictures.
Because then I style my hair with extensions for a party.
I think there you can see the result better because I style my whole hair and put makeup on my face.
On sunday I'm always to lazy so no better pictures for today. 


Yesterday I got a new blouse in red and a normal tank top for under the blouse because it's a little bit sheer. Both are from Gina Tricot.


And I bought a new white glittery eyeshadow from Kiko.
It was for sale.
Kiko - Colour Sphere Eyeshadow
#39 Pearly White

I'll also use this next week for my makeup.






This cat loves his mouse so much that he sleeps with it.
HAHA.


Happy third advent.
Kei





No comments:

Post a Comment