2013/02/22

Good news

I got my money for the circle lenses (i've ordered last month and who never arrived) back!
I'm so happy  (´∇ノ`*)ノ
I never thought I'll get it back .

I ordered new ones on the 14th of february from uniqso.com. I hope this time they will arrive.

I also ordered a new book yesterday: Warm Bodies
Yeah since thursday the movie of this book is in german cinemas.
We will watch it on sunday.
But I hope my book will arrive tomorrow. It was early shipped today so I think it can arrive tomorrow.

Tomorrow we will go to my parents. My books (and some other things) are still there and I want to have them here. So I will pack some things and bring them to my (new) home. We also need a new bookshelf so we will go to Ikea on the way back from my parents to me.

After this we will eat some cake and drink some coffee with my parents.

In the evening when my parents will drive back we will go to my boyfriends sister.

Next week maybe we will go again to the cinema in the movie: Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters.

So many nice movies in german cinemas this year (ノ>▽<。)ノ


See ya


2 comments:

  1. Aww das Buch ist toll :3 Ich hab das auch. Hast du dir das Englische geholt? Weil in Deutsch heißt es ja eig "Mein fahler Freund" xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ne habs auf deutsch xD wollte eventuell auch erst auf englisch aber hab mich dann doch nochmal umentscheiden xD

      Delete